EAI GreeNets 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. All of this while making the registration for co-authors and non-authors completely free to give you the biggest possible audience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences here.
Coping with global climate change has become a major issue related to the economic and social development all over the world. Low carbon economy and energy conservation and emission reduction have become the focus of attention. Low carbon and emission reduction is conducive to alleviate the resource constraints of world economic development, adjust and optimize economic institutions and change the mode of economic development. As the basic, leading and strategic industry of economic development, information industry undertakes the important responsibility of adjusting economic structure, transforming development mode and building a low-carbon society. Energy saving and emission reduction of information industry has important practical significance. With the development of 5G and artificial intelligence (AI), green energy, communication and network are also focused again, and their broad themes are crucial for ensuring a balance between economic growth and environmental sustainability. In this context, growing global concern leads to the adoption of new technological paradigms, especially for the operation of future Smart Cities.
The GreeNets 2021 conference aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academic scientists, researchers, and professionals to exchange ideas and recent results (both positive and negative ones) in green energy, communications and networking. Recent developments and applications in AI are also of great interests.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Green Cooperative Communication
- Energy-efficient 5G Technologies
- Energy-efficient Signal Transmission and Reception
- Green Wireless Communications
- Optics Communications
- Massive MIMO and Millimeter wave technologies
- Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
- Energy-efficient Heterogeneous Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Ad Hoc/Mesh Networks
- Opportunistic Networks
- Cognitive radio networks
- Network security
- Low-power Sensor Networks
- Green and ubiquitous computing in IoT
- 5G enabling technologies for the IoT
- Cloud/fog/edge computing for the green IoT
- Opportunistic routing protocols
- Device-to-device communication in IoT
IT Energy-aware Technologies
- Energy-efficient Protocols and Networking
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics
- Energy awareness in Big Data Processing and Storage
- Green cloud computing
Light and lighting
- Visibile lighting based on LED
- Lighting design and energy saving
- LED light sources and materials
- Fiber optics communications
- Daylighting and solar-like lighting
- Smart lighting
- Lighting measurements and evaluation
Artificial intelligence applications
- AI in resource allocation schemes
- AI in Ubiquitous Mobile Wireless Communications
- AI in signal/image processing
- AI in UAV-assisted wireless communications
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
All registered papers will be published in EAI CORE series as a proceedings book and made available through European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar, DBLP, and EU Digital Library.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to one of the following:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the EAI Core format (see Author’s kit section).
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
14 March 2021
31 March 2021
29 April 2021