EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Coping with global climate change has become a major issue related to the economic and social development all over the world. Low carbon economy and energy conservation and emission reduction have become the focus of attention. Low carbon and emission reduction is conducive to alleviate the resource constraints of world economic development, adjust and optimize economic institutions and change the mode of economic development. As the basic, leading and strategic industry of economic development, information industry undertakes the important responsibility of adjusting economic structure, transforming development mode and building a low-carbon society. Energy saving and emission reduction of information industry has important practical significance. With the development of 5G and artificial intelligence (AI), green energy, communication and network are also focused again, and their broad themes are crucial for ensuring a balance between economic growth and environmental sustainability. In this context, growing global concern leads to the adoption of new technological paradigms, especially for the operation of future Smart Cities.
The GreeNets 2021 conference aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academic scientists, researchers, and professionals to exchange ideas and recent results (both positive and negative ones) in green energy, communications and networking. Recent developments and applications in AI are also of great interests.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Green Cooperative Communication
- Energy-efficient 5G Technologies
- Energy-efficient Signal Transmission and Reception
- Green Wireless Communications
- Optics Communications
- Massive MIMO and Millimeter wave technologies
- Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
- Energy-efficient Heterogeneous Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Ad Hoc/Mesh Networks
- Opportunistic Networks
- Cognitive radio networks
- Network security
- Low-power Sensor Networks
- Green and ubiquitous computing in IoT
- 5G enabling technologies for the IoT
- Cloud/fog/edge computing for the green IoT
- Opportunistic routing protocols
- Device-to-device communication in IoT
IT Energy-aware Technologies
- Energy-efficient Protocols and Networking
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics
- Energy awareness in Big Data Processing and Storage
- Green cloud computing
Light and lighting
- Visibile lighting based on LED
- Lighting design and energy saving
- LED light sources and materials
- Fiber optics communications
- Daylighting and solar-like lighting
- Smart lighting
- Lighting measurements and evaluation
Artificial intelligence applications
- AI in resource allocation schemes
- AI in Ubiquitous Mobile Wireless Communications
- AI in signal/image processing
- AI in UAV-assisted wireless communications
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
All registered papers will be published by EAI Proceedings and made available through European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
GreeNets proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to one of the following:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.